8.1.14

New Year Storm

Pale light gives way to darkness,
Sodden clouds batter the horizons,
Releasing veils of tears upon the ravaged canvas of New Year’s Day.
Behind windows awash with travelling rivulets,
I watch the fury unleashed in rhythmic heartbeats of destruction.
Wind sirens call to me in hypnotic voice seeking entrance to my thoughts,
Whispering at each washed out pane calling me into their turbulent playground.
Peppered with water buckshot,
I traverse quagmire pathways of once solid lands,
Hiding in in hooded security I seek the fabled land of hope"

A poem by Steve Willis


I have been away from Blogland for so long, I wonder if I will still be remembered,

Well for those who do remember, and read this......

Please go and see this young man's poetry here .  He is new to Blogland so let us give him all the encouragement and help we can.  It is clear to me from just a couple of posts, that he is hugely talented,  Please read and enjoy,

He might even inspire me to return to Blogland myself!

PS: A very blessed 2014 to you all!

2 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Hello stranger.

Argent said...

Nice to have you back!