THANK YOU JANIS... YOU'VE MADE MY WEEK!
I have to tell 10 things about me and I am not sure I have even ten things to tell, but to honour the compliment that Janis paid me, here goes:
1. I am a white,
2. Afrikaans speaking,
4. South African,
5. wife of one husband,
6. mother of three children,
7. grandmother of two grandchildren,
8. secretary to zero boss (at present),
9. very grateful,
10. mediocre blogger.
There you have me in a nutshell.
Now for the really fun part. I have to pass this award on to 10 other bloggers, so once again, here goes!
1. Sandy at Aging Disgracefully for her delightful outlook on life.
2. Argent at Delusions of Adequacy especially for giving us Harold on the Brightside.
3. Carmen at Carmen's Chronicles for her lovely poetry and travel tales.
4. Arley at The Everyday Life of a Mother, Teacher and Wife for being such a sweet Superwoman mother to my Blogland grandchildren)
5. Jo at Majority of Two for being the delighful lady I would love to be.
6. Desi at Being Desi for being my young breath of fresh air.
7. Gaelyn at Geogypsy for showing me the wonders of the Grand Canyon.
8. Justin at Viewtiful Justin for just being Justin.
9. Leilani at Naialani for keeping my dreams of one day visiting an excotic island alive.
10. Joan at SA Photographs for being a wonderful photographer and brand new friend (I hope).
Oh dear, ten awards to give away is not nearly enough!