They really deserve a doggie treat for sitting there so patiently!!
OMG!!!! that is wonderful! LOLOL ! I dont know who deserves more credit , the dogs for sitting there OR the cat for walking thru that!
That is precious. Hats off to the dog trainers, and the dogs of course. Brave cat.
either well trained or pasted to the ground with magic glue!..ha!love terry
I have so much to learn, so any advice, suggestions and criticism will be appreciated and I find that nothing encourages me more that a good comment. Thank you for taking the trouble to comment.
They really deserve a doggie treat for sitting there so patiently!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! that is wonderful! LOLOL ! I dont know who deserves more credit , the dogs for sitting there OR the cat for walking thru that!
ReplyDeleteThat is precious. Hats off to the dog trainers, and the dogs of course. Brave cat.
ReplyDeleteeither well trained or pasted to the ground with magic glue!..ha!
ReplyDeletelove terry